Current opportunities include...
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef
- Lead by example as a hands on chef who can prepare food worthy of this restaurant
- Bring a fresh and innovative approach to the business
- Work in a busy and fast paced environment where great food and attentive service is very much the focus
- Work as a team to deliver a unique dining experience.
- Working with a talented team of chefs to produce a high-end culinary offering
- Control of stock and food quality
Required skills & attributes:
- Your experience working in upscale dining establishments will inspire and motivate your team
- Proven ability in a culinary leadership role - opportunities to suit experienced Chef de Parties, Pastry Chefs and Sous Chefs
- In-depth knowledge of modern cooking techniques, food styling trends and the use of quality fresh ingredients
- Your respectful leadership style will create a positive team culture
- You enjoy training and developing your team towards the next level
- Experience in catering for events advantageous
- You will have a personal desire to succeed and genuine passion for what you do
Salary & benefits:
- Attractive salary on offer, negotiable depending on experience
- Unique lifestyle opportunities await you!
- Make a name for yourself and the business
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.