- Reporting to the Owners, this is a position of leadership and is in charge of operations and customer service.
- You will establish high standards of operating systems, policies and procedures, reviewing these regularly.
- Responsible for all aspects of staff management including recruitment, supervision, rostering, delegation, staff evaluations, succession planning, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- With the Assistant Management team you will develop and implement training, control labour cost through appropriate rostering and ensure congenial rapport is maintained, in the spirt of teamwork.
- Regularly review sales techniques and ensure a high level of sales competency.
- Constant presence on restaurant floor during service times, to ensure a welcome image to all customers whilst maintaining control at all times.
- Previous experience from a large volume restaurant environment.
- Superior communication skills, a confident, friendly and always professional manner.
- Must possess a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA).
- Personality and professionalism with exceptional grooming – be the face of the organisation.
- $65-75,000 + Superannuation + Generous Tips.
- Enjoyable work environment with a passionate and enthusiastic team.
- Real career development opportunities!!
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted!