If you are energetic, like hard work, have a keen eye for detail and love dealing with people then this Assistant Restaurant Manager role may be for you!
Our client, a newly opened venue with a traditional and honest Mediterranean inspired concept, is currently seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team! This venue has an ethos based on delivering genuinely friendly hospitality in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the Venue Manager in running the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Provide guests a personable, polished experience.
- Motivate and lead the team to maintain exemplary customer service standards, embracing the style of the restaurant.
- Recruit and train new employees, ensuring all staff is familiar with brand standards and company policies.
- You will assist in managing payroll and food & beverage related costs.
Required skills & attributes:
- A self-driven, charismatic Assistant Manager with a bucket-load of experience in hospitality and/or food retail establishments.
- Previous experience within a similar high-volume, quick service restaurant environment desired.
- Upbeat and positive attitude with the confidence and ability to lead, train and motivate a team.
- Service-orientated and accepts only the best.
- Understanding of food & beverage and payroll costs.
- Understanding of basic sales principles and driving foot traffic to the door.
- Ability to work late afternoons, evenings and most weekends essential.
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.