A sleek and sophisticated venue, this is an opportunity to work within a dynamic and vibrant FOH team, committed to providing delectable food and exceptional service in an intimate and sophisticated environment.
An exciting role has become available for a hospitality professional within the front of house host team. We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar role and thrives in customer service and team work. It is vital to know how a restaurant operates, and to be able to anticipate the next step. Your daily tasks will involve greeting and seating all guests, confirming reservations, handling payments, preparing menu’s and ensuring that all guests are enjoying a special and unique dining experience in restaurant. Most importantly you are the first point of contact and can create a lasting impression.
What YOU need…
- Motivated, positive person with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a Restaurant Host in an upmarket restaurant environment
- Previous experience as Wait Staff would also be advantageous
- A current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Fluency in English
- A passion for great food and great service
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted!