- Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for running the café, functions and dinner to great success.
- Interacting with residents, providing a unique dining experience & high level of customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring all food is prepared and presented as to company standards while maintaining a high standard of food, service and health & safety.
- Manage stock levels at required levels.
- Creating and developing weekly changing menu.
- Working predominately Monday - Friday with occasional work on the weekends.
- Develop a 5-star dining experience for residents and their guests.
Required skills & attributes:
- Previous kitchen management experience with the ability to lead catering/aged care operations.
- High level of customer service, previous experience running front of house operations would be highly regarded.
- Ability to manage food stocks, kitchen supplies and equipment.
- Work Health & Safety & Safe Food Handling Certificate - Food & Safety supervisor certificate highly regarded.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on time.
- You will have a personal desire to succeed and genuine desire to be the best.
Salary & benefits:
- Up to $90,000 plus superannuation depending on experience
- Create a unique dining experience for the residents and their guests
- Be part of the pre-opening of the retirement village and design the layout of your kitchen
- Fantastic work-life balance, working predominately Monday - Friday
- Free parking available and in walking distance to a train station
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.