The management team strongly believe in having a positive, fun and family like workplace culture which is a key factor to the success of business. This is an evolving venue and is set to appeal to a discerning crowd of passionate food enthusiasts.
- Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, you will play a vital role in building the reputation of this business.
- You will take ownership, oversee and coordinate the Restaurant Floor and Terrace area, whilst controlling the flow into the Restaurant utilising your strong understanding of reservations and restaurant operations.
- Managing the floor during busy service times, you will mentor and coach other team members and ensure that FOH procedures are carried out effectively and correctly.
- As a core staff member you will share your passion for food and wine with not only the ownership team and management, but also with your clientele.
- Previous experience in a similar restaurant environment.
- Solid understanding of reservations and hosting procedures.
- With a high level of energy and a great attitude, you will be keen to learn and develop your skills, whilst still bringing your ideas to the table.
- Positive and able to see opportunity and potential.
$50,000 + Superannuation + Tips
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of the workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted