• Modern dining concept based on traditional and honest Italian cuisine
• Great opportunity within a fun and energetic iconic restaurant
• Excellent prospects for development
If you are energetic, like hard work, have a keen eye for detail and love dealing with people then this Assistant Restaurant Manager role may be for you!
Our client, a well known - established operators, is currently seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team! This venue has an ethos based on delivering genuinely friendly hospitality in a fast-paced environment.
• Support the Management team in running the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
• Provide guests a unique guest experience.
• Motivate and lead the team to maintain exemplary customer service standards, embracing the style of the restaurant.
Required skills & attributes:
• Upbeat and positive attitude with the confidence and ability to lead, train and motivate a team.
• Understanding of basic sales principles and driving foot traffic to the door.
• Ability to work late afternoons, evenings and most weekends essential.
Salary & benefits:
• Competitive salary of $55,000 on offer
• Work for an iconic venue with a contemporary concept
• Great prospects for development
BENCHMARQUE is a market-leading provider of specialised staffing, recruitment and workforce management solutions for the Hospitality & Events industries.
Established in 2006, we have since fostered a reputation for our premium boutique style, and we're renowned for our personalised approach to service. Our early background working in 5-star hospitality environments combined with a genuine passion for the industry has proved invaluable in developing this company culture.
Our team has a collective 125 years plus experience working across all levels within hospitality and events businesses both in Australia and abroad, so when it comes to hospitality recruitment and event staffing, you can trust we're the experts.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations w
|Job Title:||Restaurant Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Luca Carichini|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2017 11:01|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assist. Manager / Breakfast Supervisor | Award-Winning Restaurant | Sydney CBD
Front Desk Supervisor / Restaurant Host | 1 Hat Fast Paced Venue | Sydney
Restaurant Manager | Upscale Casual Restaurant | Eastern Suburbs
$55-65,000 + super (dependent on experience)
Restaurant Manager | Fine Dining | Northern Beaches
Up to $80,000 plus superannuation
Restaurant Manager / Sommelier | 2 Hat Fine Dining | Pyrmont | Sydney