Marquee is looking for a good communicator with a keen sense of style to be the face of their brand. This is a great role for full-time workers with strong people skills - spend your weekends not spending anything at all! Working hours fit around your full-time role and still allow you to enjoy the weekend days (without being a zombie).
Be the face of the brand and utilise your people skills on the weekend.
Marquee Sydney brings Vegas to you: a heaving dance floor, decked out with state-of-the-art technology, headed by international big acts and local treasures. Overlooking the water, with two big rooms to choose from, we are your destination for EDM, RnB and everything in-between. Guests can opt
- Fluency in Mandarin essential
- 2 years’ experience in similar role,
- Valid working rights and RSA,
- Must have availability Friday and Saturday nights
- Due to the nature of the role, it will be beneficial (but not essential) for the candidate to have a solid social network for business development.
- Be the first point of contact for every guest and ensure their experience starts off on a positive note.
- Highlight clientele that would be valued bottle service customers and create repeat business through your conduct.
- Assist by overseeing the dress codes and policies, while enforcing these politely.
- Identify solutions and challenges rather than seeing problems and face them with a smile.
- Attractive hourly rates of pay, penalty rates and tips
- Extensive skills and development training
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered daily free of charge
- Free travel on the metro light rail and discounted car parking
- Exciting reward and recognition programs such as “Employee of the Month”
- Employee discounts at 4 exclusive entertainment venues Australia
- Onsite discounts for use at restaurants, hotels and shows
Top Shelf Recruitment, formerly BENCHMARQUE, is your best practice staffing solutions provider. We assist with sourcing & training high calibre hospitality staff, giving you more time to focus on running your venue. Working exclusively in hospitality, events & hotel sectors with high retention rates in an ever changing and demanding industry.
Our management team has extensive experience in all sectors of the hospitality, human resources and recruitment industries.
We pride ourselves in recruiting the highest quality candidates and working to professionally develop & support them to have long term, sustainable, satisfying & rewarding careers in hospitality.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Curious to discover more about us? Discover our blog here: http://topshelfrecruitment.com.au