BENCHMARQUE is a leading name in hospitality & event recruitment and our expansion plans are only limited by our ability to find suitably skilled individuals to join our team. Could you be the outgoing, fun, motivated and ambitious person we are looking for?
The role & duties:
- As an integral part of a small but high performing recruitment team you will manage all aspects of the recruitment process for permanent and temporary placement assignments.
- Manage the candidate registration process to include reviewing résumé applications, candidate telephone screening, interviewing, reference checking and database management.
- Sales & marketing activity to include researching prospective client companies, industry mapping of the "who's who" in the hospitality & events sectors both domestic and international, writing job ads, contribute to website content and social media management.
- Learn and develop advanced interview skills, understand the search & selection process in order to progress your career as a respected Recruitment Consultant.
- Full training and support provided
Skills & attributes:
- Ideally, we are seeking someone from an Events or MICE sales background.
- Preferably you will have some recruitment experience either from another recruitment agency or at a management/supervisory level within the industry.
- Hospitality and/or Event Management related tertiary studies or other degree education desired.
- Customer service and/or some sales experience advantageous
- You will need an outgoing and positive, "glass half full" type of attitude and display natural confidence and professional conduct.
- High level attention to detail, accuracy and excellent standards of personal presentation.
- A strong communicator - both spoken word & written English
- Strong administration skills essential, savvy computer "know-how" advantageous as is previous database management experience
- Proactive and tenacious in all areas of work.
- Role to suit someone with passion for the industry who wishes to incorporate employment in an upbeat and dynamic team environment!
- $70-90K OTE ++ (dep. on exp.)
- Uncapped commission earning potential!
- Stylish office fit-out located in Sydney's vibrant Surry Hills
- Work with top tier hospitality and events industry clients
- Real career progression opportunities
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.