We are seeking an experienced and motivated Talent Consultant to provide a professional service to candidates, clients and colleagues alike. To support the Company to achieve its targets through recruitment sales & business development activity, and to be a champion for the business’ vision, mission, values and brand at all times. Critical to this role is the successful undertaking and delivery of the end-to-end recruitment process to source and place exceptional people. This role requires you to develop strong relationships to maximise revenue opportunities through a professional and innovative approach to account management.
- As an integral part of a small but high performing recruitment team, you will manage all aspects of the recruitment process for permanent and temporary placement assignments.
- Manage the candidate registration process to include reviewing résumé applications, candidate telephone screening, interviewing, reference checking and database management.
- Sales & marketing activity to include researching prospective client companies, industry mapping of the "who's who" in the hospitality & events sectors both domestic and international, writing job ads, contribute to website content and social media management.
- Learn and develop advanced interview skills, understand the search & selection process in order to progress your career as a respected Recruitment Consultant.
- Full training and support provided
Required skills & attributes:
- Hospitality - F&B, culinary or events background highly advantageous.
- Previous recruitment experience is essential either from another recruitment agency within the industry.
- Hospitality and/or Event Management related tertiary studies or other degree education desired.
- You will need an outgoing and positive attitude and display natural confidence and professional conduct.
- High-level attention to detail, accuracy and excellent standards of personal presentation.
- High-level communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong administration skills essential, previous database management experience would be beneficial.
- Role to suit someone with a passion for the industry who wishes to incorporate employment in an upbeat and dynamic team environment!
At BENCHMARQUE, our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable hospitality and recruitment industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years, we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5-star hotels and leading event venues.