- All-day-dining restaurant offering a range of international cuisines.
- Breakfast menu is buffet service, with A la Carte menu across Lunch and Dinner.
- As one of the senior chefs, you will work closely with the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef to ensure delivery and adherence to standards of food production.
- You will be responsible for the supervision of junior chefs, and capable of running a section.
- Responsibilities include stock management and ordering, as such you will be required to have an understanding of food cost and managing this in line with a budget.
Required skills & attributes:
- Cert III. Commercial Cookery.
- Minimum of 2years previous experience as a Sous Chef or Chef de Partie from a 5-star luxury hotel.
- Ability to work well under pressure and a high level of attention to detail.
- You will demonstrate excellent time and task management skills.
- You will have outstanding verbal communication skills and be an effective leader.
- Aspire to further your career and learn from a dedicated team of professionals.
Salary & benefits:
- $62,000p.a. + superannuation
- Meals on duty, uniform and dry-cleaning expenses, great employee discounts.
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of the workforce in becoming the influencers of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.