Could suit rock star senior waiter or Assistant Manager looking to step up to the plate, take responsibility and maintain VIP relationships.
- Supporting and reporting to the Head Butlery
- Assist in strategic development with Head of Butlery
- The supervising and training team of Butlers
- Work in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Ensure VIP wants and needs are adhered to
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Advanced thinking to pre-empt guest movements
Required skills and attributes:
- A charismatic, energetic approach to work with customer experience focus
- Preferably Bi-lingual (English plus Mandarin, Cantonese or Thai)
- Immaculate personal presentation and communication
- Multi-task, be pro-active and have exceptional attention to detail
- Ensure privacy and discretion of guests
- Available on a 7day roster and available nights
- Positive and respectful work ethic with strong cultural awareness
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package on offer including tips
- Free dry cleaning of uniform
- Great career progression and networking
- Free meals on duty within staff canteen
- Great range of staff discounts on food and beverage throughout all venues
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years, we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5-star hotels and leading event venues.