- Reporting to the Head Chef, you will be responsible for delivering high quality dishes for high volume production.
- Work in a busy and fast paced environment offering an exceptional food offering and high attention to detail.
- Working with a talented team of chefs to produce a high quality culinary offering.
- Control of stock and food quality.
- Lead by example as a hands on chef who can prepare food worthy of this caterer.
Required skills & attributes:
- A charismatic, energetic and hard-working approach to work.
- Someone who takes full accountability and 'ownership' of their role.
- Previous experience in a fast paced kitchen is highly regarded.
- You will have a personal desire to succeed and genuine desire to be the best.
Salary & benefits:
- $55-60,000 + super depending on experience
- Great work-life balance, working day time hours
- Central location, close to public transport
- Be part of a lovely company culture
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.