Providing a dining experience like no other, this is an opportunity to discover the well-known and award winning Japanese fusion restaurant located in the heart of Sydney. Working alongside a renowned Chef whose impeccable union of traditional craftsmanship with an innovative take on contemporary flavor is something that cannot be experienced anywhere else.
An exciting role for any hospitality professional is the chance to challenge your experience as well as learn from a truly exceptional and professional team. As a Waiter, you will help to create a memorable and special experience one guest at a time, by helping to design a uniquely personalized menu for each one.
What You Need:
- A minimum of 2-year experience as a Section Waiter in a mid to high-end restaurant
- An understanding and interest in working with Japanese Cuisine
- A current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Fluency in English
- Immaculate grooming and personal presentation
What You Receive:
- Attractive hourly rates of pay, penalty rates and tips
- Free travel on the metro light rail and discounted car parking
- Employee discounts at 4 exclusive entertainment venues across Australia
- Free meals on duty
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
Curious to discover more about us?
Click the link to our blog here: https://blog.benchmarque.co/
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted!