Located at a sleek and sophisticated venue, this is an opportunity to work alongside a recognised and renowned establishment serving contemporary Australian cuisine influenced by great American grills.
In a world-class Sydney Harbourside location, the team is committed to providing delectable food and exceptional service in an intimate and sophisticated environment.
The venue is looking for team members who exhibit strong service skills, loyalty, and finesse.
Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to work with signature seafood dishes, a variety of top-end beef cuts, and an award-winning international wine list with over 1000 bottles of the finest quality. Having a minimum one-year experience in an upmarket restaurant environment as a Section Waiter is a must with experience in wine being advantageous.
Currently offering a variety of shifts over lunch and dinner from Monday to Sunday.
- A current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Fluency in English
- Immaculate grooming and personal presentation
- 2 year + working in a mid/high-end restaurant environment
- A passion for the hospitality industry
- WSET is advantageous, but not essential
- Attractive hourly rates of pay, penalty rates and tips
- Extensive skills and development training
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered daily free of charge
- Free travel on the metro light rail and discounted car parking
- Exciting reward and recognition programs such as “Employee of the Month”
- Employee discounts at four exclusive entertainment venues Australia
- Onsite discounts for use at restaurants, hotels and shows
Top Shelf Recruitment, formerly BENCHMARQUE, is your best practice staffing solutions provider. We assist with sourcing & training high calibre hospitality staff, giving you more time to focus on running your venue. Working exclusively in hospitality, events & hotel sectors with high retention rates in an ever changing and demanding industry.
Our management team has extensive experience in all sectors of the hospitality, human resources and recruitment industries.
We pride ourselves in recruiting the highest quality candidates and working to professionally develop & support them to have long term, sustainable, satisfying & rewarding careers in hospitality.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Curious to discover more about us? Discover our blog here: http://topshelfrecruitment.com.au