An exciting position exists for an experienced Restaurant Manager to lead the front of house team and drive the business forward.
- Reporting to the Owners directly , you will lead restaurant operations, ensuring the venue achieves revenue and strategic targets whilst creating a high performing and service-oriented team culture.
- Take leadership of all areas within the venue involving food & beverage, ensuring high performance in all areas.
- Manage the daily restaurant operations through checklists, rostering systems and table allocations.
- Coach and develop your team through training initiatives working towards best staff retention possible.
- Supervise staff and ensure a harmonious working environment, whilst leading by example in a hands on capacity.
- Maintain adequate stock levels and the highest standard of restaurant cleanliness.
- Proven ability in leading a team with a natural flair for people management.
- Your knowledge of the hospitality industry is paramount as is your passion for food & beverage.
- Great Knowledge of European wines, Italian's in particular!
- Extensive experience within the hospitality industry in a similar high-end venue is a must.
- Great Knowledge of European wines, Italian in particular!
- This role requires an enthusiastic, forward-thinking and confident professional who can demonstrate effective "hands-on" team management skills and strong organisational ability.
- $70k + super + generous tips on offer
- Staff meals, hotel discounts & dry cleaning on site
- Global hotel benefits on offer
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted!