- Reporting to the business owners you will be responsible for day to day store operations including, but not limited to;
- customer service
- food preparation
- food safety
- stock ordering and inventory management
- opening and closing duties
- cash handling and reporting
- store cleanliness
- rostering and management of all store employees etc.
- Motivate and lead your team to maintain exemplary customer service standards focused on embracing the brand.
- Focus on marketing the business and building sales in order to achieve your store budgets and performance targets.
- Recruit and training new employees, conduct operational training and induction processes in line with company policies.
- Administrating regular reporting and profit management; labour costs, cost of goods sold, banking, stock take, stock movement, invoicing, product ordering etc.
Required Skills & attributes:
- A self-driven, charismatic manager with business acumen and a bucket-load of experience in hospitality and/or food retail establishments.
- Upbeat and positive attitude with the ability to lead, train and motivate a team.
- Service orientated and accepts only the best.
- Food handling experience and qualifications highly advantageous.
- Understanding of budgets; P&L's and KPI's.
- Understanding of basic sales principles and driving foot traffic to the door.
- Ability to work late afternoons, evenings and most weekends essential.
- Ownership mentality and can see the bigger picture.
Salary & benfits:
- $55-65,000 + superannuation (depending on experience)
- Great lifestyle role, great work-life balance and no late finishes
- Work moments away from Coogee beach!
- Free meals on duty, allowance to dine at the restaurant
- Be part of the growth of the business as they open more restaurants in the near future!
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.