We are seeking highly qualified, multi-skilled and passionate hospitality professionals to join the team. You will be expected to display proven knowledge of restaurant, dining & cooking concepts, food ingredients, premium beverages and food-pairings. Working within a small team, you will be able to support your colleagues across all areas, whilst at all times being an ambassador for the restaurant brand.
What YOU need…
- A minimum of 2-year experience working in a mid to high-end restaurant environment
- Knowledge / Previous experience working with Italian wines
- Have exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary food concepts and speciality ingredients
- A current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- WSET Certification is an asset, but not a must
- Fluency in English
- Attractive hourly rates of pay, penalty rates and tips
- Extensive skills and development training
- Free meals on duty
- Employee discounts and vouchers throughout a range of city shops / outlets
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
Curious to discover more about us?
Click the link to our blog here: https://blog.benchmarque.co/
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted!