We are looking for a passionate Restaurant & Banqueting Manager who is ready for the next step in their hospitality career.
You'll play an integral role in directing and coordinating the activities of the food and beverage department while maintaining established operational standards and maximising profits across the various outlets including corporate, banqueting, & special events.
- Reporting to the Hotel Operations Manager you will ensure the smooth functioning of the many F&B dining and event spaces.
- You will establish high standards of operating systems, policies and procedures, reviewing these regularly
- Conduct regular F&B meetings, providing objective and constructive feedback for employees.
- You will play a key role in maintaining good staff morale – regularly holding staff meetings, ensuring all team members have a feeling of contribution
- A constant presence on restaurant floor during service times, to ensure a welcome image to all customers whilst maintaining control at all times
- Prepared to work flexible hours across 7-day roster system including and weekends and public holidays.
Required skills and attributes:
- Previous supervisory and hospitality experience within the hospitality industry in a similar venue is a must (Min 3 years)
- Ability to exercise initiative and to maintain control and composure in difficult situations
- Effective oral and written communication, presentation, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Ability to exercise diplomacy, tact, and discretion
- Ability to develop training materials and to train staff in all procedures for the day to day running of the F&B facilities
- Financial skills; with a commitment to record keeping, openness and accountability
- Salary package $50,000 + $65,000 + Super
- Real career development and training opportunities
- A great work environment and culture
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years, we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5-star hotels and leading event venue