We are seeking a Recruitment Manager who is accountable for managing a team who provide a professional service and industry best practices to candidates, clients and colleagues alike. To support the company achieve its targets through recruitment sales & business development activity, and to be a champion for the business’ vision, mission, values and brand. As a manager of people, you will strive to inspire our people to grow and become the future leaders of our business and you understand that teamwork and collaboration are vital components of success.
- Involves implementing innovative search methods and building networks of qualified candidates to place into current or future employment opportunities with our clients.
- Reviews current process and technology available within the company to improve the time to hire and implement reporting to measure this.
- Ensures service excellence and builds strong client relationships as well as establishing standards and creating metrics across the team to maintain the quality of the deliverables and services to clients.
- Drives and supports a team of consultants through the talent attraction and management across all levels of hospitality, events and culinary.
- Develops capability within the ream by operating in a manner that is collaborative so that you are coaching and mentoring your team, sharing information and developing them professionally.
- Work alongside the management and leadership team to help shape the future and vision and strategic direction of the Staffing and Talent divisions.
Required skills & attributes:
- 5 + year’s experience in a fast-paced agency or in-house recruitment position with exposure to both temporary and permanent recruitment.
- Operational background in hospitality or events where you can bring ‘real life’ experience to the role and business.
- Previous experience working across mid to senior level positions throughout Hospitality, Events and/or Culinary.
- A passion for communicating and engaging at all levels is essential.
- Proven success managing and leading a team, developing capability and positive team culture, aligned with operational requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills with proven capacity to review processes and identify, implement and review necessary change in order to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Experience in high-level reporting, strategic planning, budgeting and setting of KPI's at all levels.
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years, we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5-star hotels and leading event venues.
Curious to discover more about us?
Click the link to our blog here: https://blog.benchmarque.co/