Reporting to CEO you will be responsible for leading a small and close-knit team in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy to increase revenue and awareness across this inner-city dining precinct. Our client requires a proactive lead from the front type candidate who, with their positive attitude, great attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects will generate positive results for this growing group.
- Lead and manage the marketing function + design team
- Website management across various platforms
- Development of marketing collateral both physical and digital to promote the group’s restaurants, bars and unique event spaces
- Overseeing the marketing coordinator in the development of EDM's, CRM systems, database building and analytics across the various websites
- Working with senior management and external PR agencies in business development and event promotion of our clients' spaces and blue-chip business development
Required skills & attributes:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role across multiple F&B identities
- Experience in dealing with senior level stakeholders including Board and C-Suite
- Experience in creating and implementing unique and market leading concepts with proven results in driving customers to the precinct
- Exceptional attention to detail, verbal and written skills
- Experience in training and developing people
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline preferred
- Sound knowledge of venues and suppliers around Sydney
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years, we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5-star hotels and leading event venues.