An exciting opportunity awaits for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead a growing best practice F&B franchise operator in the planning, implementing and executing national digital strategy across multiple digital and online platforms.
Our client requires a proactive, results driven candidate who, with great attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects to generate positive results for this growing group.
- Plan a national marketing strategy for 12 months in advance with a monthly report on execution and results
- Vast experience of executing digital campaigns including the use of Facebook Ad Campaigns and Ad Set
- Liaising with PR Manager to align messages and execute strategies
- Manage ongoing marketing projects
- Working with HQ departments and external partners on various projects
- Writing, planning and monitoring the annual marketing budgets in Conjunction with General Management
Required skills & attributes:
- 3+ years' experience working within a similar role ideally within the food and liquor industry
- Must have food or franchise group-level experience
- Formal qualifications in Marketing or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in the Marketing sector (ideally in a Franchise business)
- Proven experience driving successful campaigns and activations, ideally some experience working with Limited-Time-Offers and be able to provide examples
- They will have experience in prioritising a portfolio, managing A&P budgets, writing and presenting brand plans and have a strong connection to the bar scene
- Need to be able to work without pure advertising and be able to look at creative ways to reach out to consumers beyond traditional advertising
- Having core strengths in PR and social media is essential
- Competent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Excellent time management (multi-tasking skills, prioritising)
- Strong communication skills – being clear, convincing and constructive. Being able to present both internally and to external customers
- Retail/FMCG experience
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years, we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5-star hotels and leading event venues.