An exciting opportunity awaits for a passionate Part-Time Marketing Coordinator to lead a growing best practice hospitality labour-hire and recruitment business in the planning, implementing and executing digital strategy across multiple digital and online platforms.
Social media, Blog and Online Brand Presence
- Coordination and management of the social media strategy for the business.
- Managing the social media and blog posting schedule
- Devising ideas and creating multimedia content, including videos, photos and graphics.
- Enhancing current social content
- Deliver and educate on the benefits of social media for candidate attraction, advertising, headhunting and network building.
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge, new business openings and other industry news
- Develop and manage all email marketing templates that sit alongside the marketing campaigns.
- Review and analyse quantity vs. quality to refine the strategy with the goal of increasing quality engagement across the business.
- Building a customer and candidate experience journey – to ensure exceptional delivery to clients, candidates and employees to identify ways to enhance both the journey and their experience with us.
Required Skills & Attributes
- Bachelor in Business / Marketing or equivalent or TAFE certificate or Diploma in related Marketing field.
- 2 year’s experience in a fast-paced agency or in-house marketing and/or social media position.
- Experience in creative content writing.
- Comfortable with a variety of systems including the Microsoft Office Suite and Hubspot
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 13 years, we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5-star hotels and leading event venues.
Curious to discover more about us? Click the link to our blog here: https://blog.benchmarque.co/
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.