An exciting opportunity awaits for a passionate Marketing Coordinator to lead a growing best practice hospitality labour-hire and recruitment business in the planning, implementing, and executing digital strategy across multiple digital and online platforms. This leading agency is a young and creative company with a positive work environment and a focus on a collaborate approach.
Social Media, Blog, and Online Brand Presence
- Coordination and management of the social media strategy for business
- Managing the social media and blog posting schedule
- Devising ideas and creating multimedia content, including videos, photos, and graphics
- Enhancing current social content
- Deliver and educate on the benefits of social media for candidate attraction, advertising, headhunting, and network building
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge, new business openings, and other industry news
- Develop and manage all email marketing templates that sit alongside the marketing campaigns
- Review and analyse quantity vs. quality to refine the strategy with the goal to increase quality engagement across the business
- Build, measure, and deliver reports regularly
- Building a customer ad candidate experience journey to ensure exceptional delivery to clients, candidates, and employees to identify ways to enhance both the journey and their experience with us
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor in Business / Marketing / Communication or equivalent TAFE certificate or related diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and a passion for digital marketing
- 2 years of experience in a fast-paced agency and/or social media position
- Proven experience in creative content writing
- Comfortable with a variety of systems including Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, HubSpot, and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today’s workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the past 13 years, we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5-star hotels, and leading event venues.
Curious to discover more about us? Click the link to our blog here: https://blog.benchmarque.co/
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.