- Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role sees you responsible for briefing the crew on daily runs prior to crew loading and acting as the main point of contact for any queries the crew may have.
- To drive and motivate crew in order to efficiently load jobs into vehicles.
- Leading by example, you will provide support, assistance and share your knowledge regarding correct loading procedures and stock handling.
- Ensure all crew follow safety procedures.
- Assist the Head Decorator with crew and vehicle allocation as well as maintaining the staff resource chart.
- Provide advice and recommendations on the effective management of daily crew runs and task allocation.
- Arranging bump-in and out times with venues and clients and making job confirmation calls to clients and venues.
- Leading event set ups, bump-in & bump-outs and deliveries.
Required skills & attributes:
- Proven experience in a similar role within a hospitality or event operations environment.
- Strong communication, negotiation and administration skills are required when dealing with clients and venues.
- You preferably hold a current NSW driver’s license and are able to drive a Transit Van and 3 tonne truck.
- Previous experience in training and development of staff and leading a team.
- The flexibility to work shifts, evenings, weekends and irregular hours.
Salary & benefits:
- Circa $80,000 + superannuation
- Join one of Australia’s leading event styling & theme production companies
- Passionate and creative team
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.