Originally from Melbourne, Huxtaburger’s first shop in Sydney is looking for amazing staff to join the crew. Join a high-energy team with unparalleled work culture, flexible hours, and amazing service.
Working all sections within the store including grills, tills, fryers and floor! Be part of an exceptional brand who are all about smashing the ultimate burger lifestyle. Huxtaburger’s delicious burgers and booze have an established reputation of being amazing, it’s really the team that helps build their brand. Have the chance to gain a myriad of hospitality skills from working in multiple roles on the floor. With a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills, this is the opportunity to carry out a truly dynamic role.
- AN RSA Competency Card
- Fluency in English
- Flexible Availability
- A minimum 6-month commitment to employment
- Your bubbly personality!
- Great hourly rates, penalties, and tips
- Free meals on duty and an unparalleled work culture
- Huxtaburger understands that you have a life outside of work, and are flexible with schooling commitments if you’re able to work a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop new skills, as you create amazing Huxtaburger experiences for guests
- Ongoing support from your BENCHMARQUE team with HR and pay queries
If you have the skill set and attitude to take on this challenge, apply below.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.