Do you have a background in recruitment + HR and an absolute passion for fine dining, hospitality, events?
This role may be your dream come true, where you can mix business with pleasure whilst connecting and nurturing young talent with the city’s best hospitality operators and establishments.
Join an effervescent, close-knit team of passionate professionals in helping the best restaurants and hotels build their teams and manage their workflow in the most compliant manner.
An ENVIABLE opportunity for a confident organised ‘people person’ with a background in HR; this role offers flexibility with career growth potential through to management.
Please ONLY apply to this position if YOU are a high achiever who has an incredible passion for human resources and the hospitality industry.
To be successful in this role:
- HR qualifications/experience of 2+ years is required
- You love the fine dining, events and hospitality space
- Staffing coordination and exposure to HR highly regarded
- You are emotionally intelligent and able to read people
- You are an energetic, well-presented and vibrant person that others love to be around
- You efficiently handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- You're articulate and professional on the phone, in person and in writing
- You flourish in a fast-paced environment
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You really listen to clients’ needs
- You have a history of managing and exceeding targets / KPI’s
- You are tech-savvy and efficient with CRMs
- You share the Company's core values to inspire, grow and lead new talent within the hospitality industry.
Your role will focus on:
- Listening closely to the needs of clients.
- Overlooking and maintaining health, safety and welfare of all staff members.
- Monitoring and managing staff performance.
- Advising stakeholders on employment law and employment policies and procedures.
- Being meticulous in obtaining job briefs, clearly outlining actions and expectations.
- Ensuring that each candidate presented is of the highest quality and meets the brief.
- Assisting the staffing team with meeting open roles.
- On the candidate side, managing applications and passive database with skill and efficiency.
- Screening, interviewing and reference checking.
- Providing advice and assistance with resumes and interview preparation.
- Communicating consistently with candidates to ensure they feel valued and supported.
- Attending industry networking events to build partnerships.
Over the past 11 years, we've built a 5-star reputation for excellence in the hospitality and events workforce management space. Our employees and candidates rave about the culture of BENCHMARQUE.
More than just recruitment, we address and solve the complex issues of workforce management for our clients.
Our team enjoys monthly socials and events. Lots of close friendships are formed in this vibrant team.
If you are the person described above, please contact us today!
We are looking forward to hearing from you.