We are seeking a passionate staffing specialist to join our growing team of hospitality and service enthusiasts.
The position is accountable for the end-to-end recruitment and staffing management of the various contracted clients of BENCHMARQUE. The role also requires input and involvement in the talent acquisition and recruitment strategy to ensure that the best quality candidates are supplied to clients. Operationally, the position requires a strong focus on staff management and coordination requiring quick response times, call to action, attention to detail and service excellence.
- Reporting to the Staffing Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for the contracted clients
- Involved in the sourcing, interviewing, placing and on-boarding employees across restaurants, events and bars
- Promote positive relationships with a growing workforce of 400+ employees and identify opportunities for progression and introduce pathways for upskilling.
- Take a proactive approach to recruitment by being active on social media to generate interest and promote the employer brand, as well as participation in the industry related recruitment fairs and career days.
- Responding to and managing staff queries and requests, escalating any difficult requests to the Senior Staffing Coordinator or Staffing Manager as required.
- Involves a strong focus on ensuring service excellence and building solid client relationships.
- Responsible for administrative and compliance related tasks including RSA, student hours and visa checks etc.
Required skills & attributes:
- Experience in a similar role in a fast-paced agency or in-hour recruitment position
- Background in Hospitality / Events or agency environment would be advantageous
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- General knowledge of operational HR processes
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years, we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5-star hotels and leading event venues.
Curious to discover more about us?
Click the link to our blog here: https://blog.benchmarque.co/