This high-profile industry favourite and award-winning multi-venue company is in search of head waitstaff.
Located in Surry Hills but with the option to experience multiple trendy bars and restaurants around Sydney, the team is looking to strengthen its crew with head waitstaff. As a true team player, you will be required to wait tables like a boss while having the ability to recommend wine and food pairings. You will also have the opportunity to show off your coffee-making skills by hopping behind the bar when necessary. Your genuine passion for the industry will make you an asset to this fresh and growing team.
- A minimum of 1- 2 years experience in a similar environment
- Product knowledge of wine, spirits and liquor, beer, and classic cocktails
- Coffee making ability desired
- Self-motivation with strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and customer service skills
- Understanding of contemporary food and beverage concepts
- A current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Fluency in English
- Immaculate grooming and personal presentation
- Attractive hourly rates of pay (hospitality award-based) and tips
- 30 hours per week on offer
- Ongoing HR and Payroll support
- Be part of an established and growing company with multiple venues and have the opportunity to grow and experience varying environments
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.