- Three-Hat Restaurant, Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide Awards 2019
- No. 2 Restaurant in Australia, Gourmet Traveller Australian Restaurant Awards 2019
- Two-Hat Restaurant, Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide Awards 2016, 2017, 2018
- Best Fine Dining Restaurant, Time Out Food Awards 2016
An early influencer towards the evolving face of the Sydney dining scene, this restaurant is an experience like no other. The daily degustation menu offers a combination of creativity, style and inspiration taken from Australian ingredients and food culture.
We are seeking highly qualified, multi-skilled and passionate hospitality professionals to join the team. You will be expected to display proven knowledge of restaurant, dining & cooking concepts, food ingredients, premium beverages and food-pairings. Working within a small team, you will be able to support your colleagues across all areas, whilst at all times being an ambassador for the restaurant brand.
WHAT YOU NEED
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in a mid to high-end restaurant environment
- Knowledgeable about food & wine and confident when communicating detailed menu items to guests
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Valid (NSW) RSA Certificate
- Fluency in English
- Immaculate grooming and personal presentation
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Attractive hourly rates of pay, penalty rates and tips
- Extensive skills and development training
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered daily free of charge
- Free travel on the metro light rail and discounted car parking
- Exciting reward and recognition programs such as “Employee of the Month”
- Employee discounts at four exclusive entertainment venues Australia
- Onsite discounts for use at restaurants, hotels and shows
Top Shelf Recruitment, formerly BENCHMARQUE, is your best practice staffing solutions provider. We assist with sourcing & training high calibre hospitality staff, giving you more time to focus on running your venue. Working exclusively in hospitality, events & hotel sectors with high retention rates in an ever changing and demanding industry.
Our management team has extensive experience in all sectors of the hospitality, human resources and recruitment industries.
We pride ourselves in recruiting the highest quality candidates and working to professionally develop & support them to have long term, sustainable, satisfying & rewarding careers in hospitality.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Curious to discover more about us? Discover our blog here: http://topshelfrecruitment.com.au