Could suit a current Guest Services professional from hotel background wanting to take a new path in their corporate hospitality career.
- Meet and greet large volumes of clients and visitors. Provide assistance based on their needs, including registration if required
- Provide coverage across multiple sites to support operational requirements
- Provide hosting service to key reception locations via mobile technology, high energy and client engagement
- Manage Condeco – including booking all future and same day reservations, cancellations and/or amendments to bookings as per the clients requests
- Ensure meeting rooms are maintained to the established standards
- Ensure reception and public spaces are kept clean and tidy with furniture in appropriate positions at all times
- Assist with beverage service to meeting rooms and set up/placement of equipment in rooms when required
- Coordinate any catering, audio visual and equipment requirements requested by the client
- Ensure all faults with furniture, fixtures and equipment are recorded, reported and rectified
- Report any client feedback to the Reception Manager.
- Rotate to all Guest Relations reception locations as and when directed by the Guest Relations Manager
- Provide the Executive team with supervisory support to the Associate team as required
- Assist the Guest Relations Manager/Executive with any administrative duties or project work as required.
SKILLS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Delegation skills - able to priorities accordingly and flexible in handling a variety of tasks
- Complaint handling - able to resolve problems as they arise in an appropriate manner
- Experience in a corporate reception or five star hotel environment
- Administrative Skills – word, PowerPoint, excel and outlook are desirable
At BENCHMARQUE, our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable hospitality and recruitment industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.