Our client, currently Sydney’s most talked about hospitality group are looking for an experienced General Manager looking to take this premium food focused nightlife venue to the next level. Serving the freshest food cooked by talented chefs and offering world class drinks served in a stylish setting.
- Reporting to the directors, you will lead, motivate and manage a team of up to 15 staff.
- This is a busy and fast paced environment where great food, great drink and great service is very much the focus of the venue.
- Lead a team of true hospitality professionals to deliver a unique but fun dining and nightlife experience.
- Oversee the daily operation of both the front and back of house operations.
- Working with award winning chefs, bartenders and operators to develop a world class offering.
- Maintain the highest of standards in one of the most talked about hospitality venues.
- Full accountability for venue and own role.
Required skills & attributes:
- A charismatic, energetic hands on approach to work.
- Previous experience in a fast paced, high volume leadership role within a similar venue.
- Your positive and respectful leadership style will set the benchmark for a dynamic team who are eager to learn from you.
- Well-developed palate and passion for great food served to the highest standards.
- You will have a personal desire to succeed and genuine desire to develop venue into market leader.
- Strong admin, HR and financial understanding of restaurants and bars.
- Established restaurant, bar and industry knowledge of current trends in Sydney.
- Ability to grow an already ground breaking business through set KPIs & KRAs, marketing and love of hospitality.
- Your industry knowledge and personal input into the business is vital.
- Develop and create strong staff culture. This is a big part of the groups ethos.
Salary & benefits:
- $90,000 - $100,000 + superannuation based on experience.
- Fantastic culture in place.
- Career opportunity with expanding business.
- Work in a team that is just as passionate about hospitality as you are.
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of the workforce in becoming the influencers of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.