- Take total control of the venue's operations
- Implement appropriate policy and procedural changes to grow the business
- Improve the overall customer and staff experience
- Full profit & loss responsibility across this multi-facet operation encompassing multiple bars, gaming and function space
- Develop marketing initiatives, manage promotions and special events
- Build on food and beverage revenue opportunities
- As part of the leadership team you will be instrumental in the success and future growth of the venue and group
Required skills & attributes:
- Held a similar position within a progressive hospitality business environment
- Proven background as a Venue Manager, General Manager or Licensee
- The ability to manage and develop staff across the business
- A high level of commercial and financial acumen
- A strong knowledge of venue marketing and promotion strategies
- Proven success driving revenue and profits - across food, beverage, gaming, private functions and events
- A passion for hospitality, leading from the front and developing relationships across all levels of the business
Salary & benefits:
- Highly attractive salary package on offer
- Long term career opportunities within the group
- Excellent support network including financial, human resources, marketing and promotions
- KPI bonus structure
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of the workforce in becoming the influencers of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.