Our client, a growing multi-venue extremely well established hotel group. The role is to supervise and lead food and beverage service and operations. To ensure quality service and standards are maintained while delivering an exceptional guest experience that is unique and surpasses expectations.
Might suit an experienced restaurant supervisor, ready to take on a new challenge.
- Reporting to the F&B Director
- Work in a busy and fast paced environment
- Inspire and supervise a talented, young and professional team
- F&B management including but not limited to stock, staff, quality, reporting
- Lead by example as a hands-on driven individual
- Assist with menu and wine list creation
Required skills & attributes:
- A charismatic, energetic approach to work
- Someone who takes full accountability of their role
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Strong product knowledge and people skills
- Available across a 7 day roster
- Your positive and respectful style will set the benchmark for a dynamic team
Salary & benefits:
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Work/life balance
- Great in house benefits – Discounts, dry cleaning and staff meals
At BENCHMARQUE, our m team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable hospitality and recruitment industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.