Might suit an experienced restaurant professional, ready to take on a new challenge.
- Reporting to the F&B Supervisor
- Work in a busy and fast paced environment
- Participate and promote a strong team work ethic
- Attend and participate in Food and Beverage briefings, meetings
- Attend and participate in training sessions as scheduled
- Ensure thorough shift handovers and de-briefs between shifts, as required
- Monitor standards of guest facilities and services
- Provide guests with superior customer service at all times
Required skills & attributes:
- A charismatic, energetic approach to work with strong customer focus
- Someone who takes full accountability of their role
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Strong product knowledge and people skills
- Available across a 7 day roster, the venue serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
Salary & benefits:
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Work/life balance
- Great in house benefits – discounted accomadation, dry cleaning and staff meals
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of the workforce in becoming the influencers of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.