If you have previously been in an Event Coordinator role for a catering company, event venue or hotel, this may be the perfect opportunity for you to progress!
- Report to Senior Event Stylist
- Responsible for showroom event consultations
- Meet monthly Sales Targets
- Report individual sales activity in Weekly Project Meeting
- Daily communication with Production Team on Client Order execution
- Manage inbound event and wedding enquiries - email & telephone
- Quote prospective clients
- Participate in wedding & event exhibitions
- Involvement in wedding & event set ups
- Manage showroom displays
- Manage personal client database
Required skills & attributes
- Exceptional customer service skills with account manager skills and an ability to build long standing relationships with clients
- Proven sales & office admin capabilities
- Ability to build and foster strong client relationships
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Have strong organisational skills
- Strong self confidence
- Ability to take direction from management
- Able to work effectively and closely with venues and suppliers
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to assist with installations
- Impeccable grooming and image
- Knowledge of current event trends and styles
- Previous experience in a similar role, including Event Coordinator or Manager within in a Hotel, Catering business or an Event Venue will be highly regarded
- Attractive salary on offer for the right candidate!
- Fun, creative and dynamic team
- Opportunity to progress within this market-leading company
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.