Currently seeks a savvy and social Director of Sales to lead this resort through substantial growth and opportunity.
The successful person will play an integral part driving the MICE & Corporate markets in order to establish this newly opened luxury 5 Star Resort.
Reporting to the General Manager you will lead and develop the proactive sales and events team and strive to establish this property as one of Australia's leading luxury brands.
- Lead a sales unit of 5 to exceed team and individual targets
- Mentor and develop the team for career progression
- Utilise your existing relationships to strengthen and grow client base
- Maximise revenue by upselling and cross-selling packages
- Ensure reports, budgets and expenses are maintained accurately
- Demonstrate a passion for company culture and ethos "lead by example"
- Focus on community relationships, attend trade shows and industry events
Required skills & attributes
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role, preferable in a 5-star hotel
- Ability to identify solutions and strategise new business development
- Substantial experience in social media marketing
- Strong negotiating and communication skills
- Overall knowledge of 5-star luxury hotel operations
- Working knowledge of Opera PMS an advantage
Salary & benefits:
- $100,000 - $120,000 excl super
- Plus Bonuses
- Plus relocation assistance
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years, we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5-star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.