Have the opportunity to work at various corporate events around Sydney. If you enjoy serving in high-end and polished venues with flexible working hours, this could be your next challenge. As a passionate hospitality all-rounder, you are customer-focused and thrive working in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in a corporate environment is a strong foundation for this role, and à la carte waitstaff experience is not necessary.
- A minimum of 1- 2 years experience in a waitstaff role
- Polished and professional personal presentation
- Self-motivation with strong communication skills
- Highly skilled hospitality professional
- Exceptional attention to detail and customer service skills
- A current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Fluency in English
- Attractive hourly rates of pay (hospitality award-based)
- Up 30 hours per week on offer
- Ongoing HR and Payroll support
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.