- Hosts play an integral role in the member experience, sales performance and operational excellence of our client's locations
- A successful applicant will have a speciality majoring in either Sales, Hospitality or Operations, minoring in the other two disciplines.
- Alongside supporting the Community you will support the COO.
- In this role, a successful applicant's primary focus will be Operations, while minoring in Sales and Hospitality.
- You will be measured on your ability to maintain operational excellence, supported by Facilities.
- Our Growth Through Achievement learning platform will continually equip you with the skills and training to carry out your responsibilities.
- Enforce a level of uncompromising cleanliness, including management of the team of staff at your location to ensure cleaning and pantry responsibilities are executed daily to the highest standard.
- Ensure maintenance projects are being resolved in a timely manner to ensure the highest level of member experience
- Conduct quality control walkthroughs to address immediate issues, pre-empt potential future issues and identify areas for improvement when required
- Address day-to-day issues including coordinating and managing building access as necessary
- Manage food and beverage offerings to ensure the quality and presentation are aligned with our clients brand
- Oversee the daily ordering and receipt of product from vendors
- Organise the move-in and move-out schedules to minimise member issues
- Support the COO in making strategic decisions regarding the operational and financial performance and process optimisation of the location
- Train new staff and cleaners at your location to keep the standard at a continuous high level.
- Own the touring of new members
- Head the discovery of prospective members in the tour pipeline and support follow-up and closing requirements when required
- Connect with local organisations and attend networking events to promote the community and identify potential members
- Support the referral of prospective or existing members to other locations when required
- Develop relationships with members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify both community and member services that could help them achieve their goals
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other
- Support the planning and supervision of educational, professional and personal development events based on members’ needs and requests
- Ensure a gracious arrival experience for all members, prospective members and guests of members while maintaining the necessary level of building security
- Support and assist the COO to member experience, sales, hospitality, operations, events and training
Experience & Requirements
- 2+ years experience in operations, ideally in hospitality or retail (ideally in addition to prior events and/or sales experience)
- Fluent local language and understanding of local culture required
- Experience managing individual contributors required
- Financial literacy and business operations experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multitask projects through from start to finish
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of the workforce in becoming the influencers of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.