Named after Cuba's last sugar baron, Julio Lobo, the multi-award-winning Lobo Plantation is a vibrant and trendy Caribbean-themed bar, serving over 250 types of rum.
Located in the heart of Sydney's CBD, The Lobo Plantation is a premium cocktail bar with a cool and sophisticated vibe. Working with a creative and hardworking team, you will be required to mix, shake, and pour (and light on fire) a selection of drinks, including creative and creative cocktails. Along with your cocktail bartender skills, you will also have the opportunity to offer support on the floor with service operations when required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as all-rounder cocktail bartender working in a similar bar environment
- Product knowledge of spirits and liquor, beer, classic cocktails and Italian wine varietals is preferable but not essential
- Self-motivation with good communication skills and passion for the industry
- Exceptional attention to detail and customer service skills
- Understanding of contemporary food and beverage concepts
- A current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Fluency in English
- Immaculate grooming and personal presentation
- Attractive hourly rates of pay and tips
- Ongoing HR and Payroll support
- Be part of an established and growing company with multiple venues and have the opportunity to grow and experience varying environments
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.