Providing a dining experience like no other, this is an opportunity to discover the well-known and award-winning Japanese fusion restaurant located in the heart of Sydney. Working alongside a renowned Chef whose impeccable union of traditional craftsmanship with an innovative take on contemporary flavour is something that cannot be experienced anywhere else.
An exciting role for any hospitality professional is the chance to challenge your experience as well as learn from a truly exceptional and professional team. With a high level of customer service and attention to detail, you will be responsible for cocktail and food service of clientele seeking a special and unique dining experience in the restaurant's lounge area.
- At least 2-year experience in an upmarket bar/nightclub environment as Cocktail bartender/Mixologist
- Confident in plate carrying and tray service
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary food concepts, cocktail and beverage lists
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Valid (NSW) RSA Certificate
- Fluency in English
- Immaculate grooming and personal presentation
- Bottle recognition of premium alcohol products
- Attractive hourly rates of pay, penalty rates and tips
- Extensive skills and development training
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered daily free of charge
- Free travel on the metro light rail and discounted car parking
- Exciting reward and recognition programs such as “Employee of the Month”
- Employee discounts at four exclusive entertainment venues Australia
- Onsite discounts for use at restaurants, hotels and shows
Top Shelf Recruitment, formerly BENCHMARQUE, is your best practice staffing solutions provider. We assist with sourcing & training high calibre hospitality staff, giving you more time to focus on running your venue. Working exclusively in hospitality, events & hotel sectors with high retention rates in an ever changing and demanding industry.
Our management team has extensive experience in all sectors of the hospitality, human resources and recruitment industries.
We pride ourselves in recruiting the highest quality candidates and working to professionally develop & support them to have long term, sustainable, satisfying & rewarding careers in hospitality.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Curious to discover more about us? Discover our blog here: http://topshelfrecruitment.com.au