- Supported by a highly experienced and professional brigade, you will utilise your experience with Modern Cuisine in a contemporary style.
- Develop your own skills, whilst nurturing those of junior team members.
- Assist in maintaining stock control, stock take and ordering procedures.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a professional restaurant.
- Time and task management skills.
- Ability to take direction and follow leadership.
- Demonstrate you are an effective team player.
- Strong English communication skills – oral and written
- Focused, with a genuine desire to learn and increase skills.
- Above all you will have enthusiasm and passion for food and the industry.
- $58,000 + Super + Tips
- Staff meals daily
- Career development opportunities within an expanding business
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of culinary professionals
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
Curious to discover more about us?
Click the link to our blog here: https://blog.benchmarque.co/
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted!