- Reporting to the Sous Chef, you will be responsible for leading your section.
- This role will take place in a high volume production kitchen; experience in a similar environment is highly regarded.
- Work in a busy and fast paced environment exceptional food offering, impeccable service and high attention to detail are very much the focus.
- Lead the team to deliver a unique dining experience.
- Working with a talented team of chefs to produce high-end culinary offering.
- Control of stock and food quality.
- Lead by example as a hands on chef who can prepare food worthy of this caterer.
Required skills & attributes:
- A charismatic, energetic approach to work.
- Someone who takes full accountability and 'ownership' of their role and section.
- Previous experience in a fast paced, high volume kitchen role within a high production kitchen is highly regarded.
- You are a natural born leader who has what it takes to lead their section to success.
- Your positive and respectful leadership style will set the benchmark for a dynamic team who you will be tasked with training and developing to the next level and beyond.
- You will have a personal desire to succeed and genuine desire to be the best.
Salary & benefits:
- Up to $55k + super on offer
- Great work-life balance, working predominantly Monday-Friday
- Leading Event Caterer
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.