We are seeking a highly motivated and proactive sales professional to strategically promote and sell our market leading recruitment and labour Hire services to industry in the pivotal role of Business Development Manager.
- You will report to the CEO with responsibility for the proactive development of new business as well as maintaining growth of existing client accounts.
- Key elements to include general telesales, digital marketing, attendance at industry exhibitions, networking events etc.
- Research and identify new areas of business, pitch to new clients, face-to-face presentations, tender preparations and general client account management.
- Update and maintain client database, schedule appropriate call cycle to prospective and existing clients.
- Refresh and develop sales collateral to support broader lead generation
Required skills & attributes:
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a proactive sales role preferably from a hospitality background.
- Comfortable with chasing and creating leads, some cold-calling and general telesales, face-to-face pitching and presentation/creation of new business proposals.
- Proven success working to targets and delivering results in line with budgets and forecasts
- Excellent interpersonal, administration, IT and all-around organisational skills.
- Experienced using online CRM's, such as Hubspot or recruitment software, Jobadder
- Personable, professional and always well-presented.
- Familiar with the geography and hospitality industry of Sydney
Salary & benefits:
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Attractive commission structure
- Career development in a market-leading business
About us: At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of the workforce in becoming the influencers of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 12 years, we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5-star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants eligible to work & live in Australia on a permanent visa will be considered for this role.