Caffè Bartolo is a place to savour refined Italian cuisine and enjoy the leisure of the Italian aperitivo.
Located in the heart of Surry Hills, Caffè Bartolo is a sophisticated and inviting café, bar and restaurant. The breakfast, lunch and dinner menus offer a range of authentic Italian cuisine, using high-quality ingredients that are full of flavour and push boundaries with creative recipes. The drinks list is not to be missed either, with a select range of refreshing cocktails and classic Italian aperitifs.
The team is looking to strengthen their crew with a superstar cocktail bartender. As a true team player, you will be required to mix, shake, and pour a selection of drinks, including signature cocktails exclusively designed by Grazia De Franco, winner of the Modern Mixing Champion award in 2015. Along with your cocktail bartender skills, you will also have the opportunity to jump on the coffee station and exercise your barista talents, whilst also offering support to the service operations when required.
- A minimum of 1- 2 years experience as all-rounder cocktail bartender working in a mid to high-end restaurant, café, and bar environment
- Coffee-making and barista skills
- Product knowledge of spirits and liquor, beer, classic cocktails and Italian wine varietals is preferable but not essential
- Self-motivation with good communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and customer service skills
- Understanding of contemporary food and beverage concepts
- A current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Fluency in English
- Immaculate grooming and personal presentation
- Attractive hourly rates of pay and tips
- Ongoing HR and Payroll support
- Be part of an established and growing company with multiple venues and have the opportunity to grow and experience varying environments
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.