Eden Gardens restaurants offer an immense collection of specialised cakes, coffee and their menu's offer delicious breakfast and lunch options which include gluten-free and vegetarian options incorporating seasonal produce.
Specialising in delicious modern Australian cuisine, our licensed café extends into the beautiful garden surroundings of Eden Gardens.
Their menu includes gluten-free and vegetarian options featuring fresh, seasonal produce.
Whether you are dining for business or pleasure, you are sure to enjoy a quality meal in our comfortable indoor or outdoor setting.
In this role you will be assisting with the café's daily activities, providing excellent service, outstanding coffee and maintaining the professional image of the firm at all times. This will include:
- Preparing a wide variety of coffee to the highest industry standards;
- Providing a high-level service of food, beverage service with a prompt, professional and friendly manner;
- Maintaining the hygiene and stock of kitchen and café area and ensure that they are clean and tidy at all times. Includes cleaning and maintaining coffee machines, fridges and display cabinets etc.;
- Accepting and packing away deliveries of stock; stock rotation;
- Ensuring all equipment is cleaned and well maintained;
- Managing the after-hours meal service; and
- Other duties as requested by Cafe Supervisor and/or Head Chef such as staff drinks and corporate functions.
- Great Barista skills with experience in high volumes and fast turnarounds
- Previous experience working in a Café environment
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Food Handling Certificate (preferable)
- 1-year experience (minimum) as waiter/café assistant
- Excellent communication skills and a customer focused attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised
What you receive
- Attractive hourly rates of pay, penalty rates and tips
- Flexible working: Monday to Sunday 8am to 4pm
- Employee discounts
- Onsite employee discounts for use at our café restaurants and boutique
Top Shelf Recruitment, formerly BENCHMARQUE, is your best practice staffing solutions provider. We assist with sourcing & training high calibre hospitality staff, giving you more time to focus on running your venue. Working exclusively in hospitality, events & hotel sectors with high retention rates in an ever changing and demanding industry.
Our management team has extensive experience in all sectors of the hospitality, human resources and recruitment industries.
We pride ourselves in recruiting the highest quality candidates and working to professionally develop & support them to have long term, sustainable, satisfying & rewarding careers in hospitality.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Curious to discover more about us?
Discover our blog here: http://topshelfrecruitment.com.au