Work alongside a renowned Chef, serving contemporary Australian cuisine committed to providing delectable food and exceptional service.
- Work with cutting edge signature cocktail creations
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of menu and premium beverage products to facilitate upselling and provide a high level of customer service
- You will be responsible for the supervision of staff.
- Focus on revision and creation of new operational procedures.
- Train, mentor and develop your team for better outcomes.
- Actively work on the front line, leading by example, establishing rapport with guests.
- Previous supervisory experience in a Bar or F&B Operation.
- Cocktail experience / Mixology knowledge highly regarded.
- Immaculate grooming and personal presentation
- Bottle recognition of premium alcohol products
- Attention to detail and proven experience establishing operational procedures.
- Flexibility to work across a 7-day roster
- Must have own transportation
- Attractive salary package $60-70K negotiable
- Be part of a pre-opening team, join a hard-working dynamic group of hospitality professionals.
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted!