- Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, you will lead bar team to the next level of excellence
- Work in a busy and fast paced environment
- Inspire and supervise a talented, professional and slick bar team
- Control of stock and beverage quality, COG
- Lead by example as a hands-on Bar Manager
Required skills & attributes:
- A charismatic, energetic approach to work
- Someone who takes full accountability of their role and bar
- Immaculate personal presentation and communication
- Previous senior experience in a fast paced, high standard bar providing 5 star service
- Strong product knowledge, wine and classic cocktails
- Available on a 7 day roster and available nights
- Your positive and respectful style will set the benchmark for a dynamic team who you will be tasked with training and developing
Salary & benefits:
- Attractive salary package on offer including tips
- Free dry cleaning of uniform
- Complimentary light rail from Central to venue
- Free meals on duty within staff canteen
- Great range of staff discounts on F&B throughout all venues
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.