If you are looking for a place where fun and work comes together, look no further!
Be part of a great live music and entertainment venue, comprising of unique electronic dart entertainment, Karaoke, and more – all in the heart of the CBD!
As a team player, you will be required to mix, pour and shake a wide selection of beverage products with enthusiasm, efficiency and flare whilst also being responsible for the preparation and operation of this fun and exciting venue.
What YOU need:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience as a Bar Attendant working in a bar environment
- Proven product knowledge of spirits, liquor and beer
- Self-motivation with good communication skills
- Dedication to deliver the most fun and personable customer service
- A current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Fluency in English
- Great grooming and personal presentation
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.