- Reporting to the owner, you will lead and manage a small team delivering service excellence
- Work in a busy yet sophisticated environment
- Lead the team to deliver unique and positive customer experiences
- Manage a talented, diverse and well formed team of hospitality professionals
- Lead by example as a hands-on restaurant professional
Required skills & attributes:
- A charismatic, energetic approach to work
- Someone who takes full accountability and 'ownership' of their role and venue
- Previous experience in fine dining establishments and a passion for this
- Impeccable levels of personal presentation
- A respectful and adaptable management and communication style
- Given location, own transport is essential
Salary & benefits:
- Attractive salary package & tips
- Work for a hatted restaurant
- Opportunity to progress
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with skills relevant to our client's expectations will be contacted.