Reporting to the Restaurant Manager you will play a crucial role within the Food and Beverage Management Team, whilst providing sound leadership to a large front-of-house team. Utilising your knowledge of restaurant operations, you will lead and direct the floor staff in the delivery of 5-star customer service. Utilising your hands-on, proactive approach you will lead a close-knit team of hospitality professionals as they continue to excel and perform.
Required skills & attributes:
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager in a fast paced, high volume table service restaurant.
- Sound restaurant procedural knowledge – sequence of service.
- Experience with training and mentoring junior team members to achieve high levels of service standards.
- Good written English
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel Skills
- Demonstrate a pro-active and hands on approach to leadership.
- Bi-Lingual – Fluent spoken English and Cantonese or Mandarin highly advantageous.
- Ambitious, driven and energetic approach.
- Salary package up to $64,000 p.a.
- Meals on duty, uniform and dry-cleaning expenses, employee discounts
- Be part of a hard-working and fun-loving team of hospitality professionals
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted