- With genuine energy, passion and excitement for hospitality you will be managing the Breakfast Operations for this celebrated up market and luxurious Hotel & restaurant
- Develop and maintain a superior level of service and product standards to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Attend and take part in training and development courses that are at the basis for the positive development of the team.
- Assist with the setting up/packing down of lunch and dinner service as well as opening and closing the restaurant.
- Coordinate the daily restaurant operations through checklists, rostering systems and table allocations.
- Contribute to and take part in management and departmental meetings.
- Ability to work on a rotating seven-day roster (45-50hrs max/week).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a mid to high-end restaurant environment
- Previous experience from a high-volume, fast paced restaurant
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary food concepts
- High standards of grooming & personal presentation
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, friendly and always professional manner
- Proven experience in leading, motivating and coaching your team
- Effective planning, time management and decision-making skills
- A current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Use of MICROS is preferable
- Salary package around $65,000
- Meals on shift
- Uniform provided and dry-cleaned
At BENCHMARQUE, our motivation is to inspire and enable others to consider hospitality or events as a career, where we encourage and nurture professional and personal growth to lead members of today's workforce in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Our team represents a collective of passionate and knowledgeable industry professionals, who are committed to aligning the right people with the right business. Over the last 10 years we have partnered with small independent operators to emerging hospitality groups and publicly listed companies to expand our workforce of professionals working across award-winning restaurants, 5 star hotels and leading event venues.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted!